– Target Group 1: local public authorities;
- Target Group 2: cooperatives organizations and associations fighting social exclusion and poverty in cities;
- Final Beneficiary 1: citizens consumers of organic and traditional Arab and Middle-Eastern produce from Farmers’ markets;
- Final Beneficiary 2: communities at risk of social exclusion residing in cities who are willing and able to work in Urban and Periurban Agriculture, UPA).
Moreover, the following NGOs working with groups at risk of marginalization are included, as “associated partners”:
- The Olive Group Development (Tunisia);